Friday, December 28, 2012

A little to long....

A good friend of mine has recently started a blog that I follow religiously. I think that seeing her "spill her guts" and become "raw" is perhaps a reason why I am picking this back up again. I had started this last year because...well, if we're telling the truth...I guess I was lonely. When you stay at home with your child and nanny two others...it's hard to get adult conversation in there. I wanted to bear my soul and tell others how I felt...perhaps to see if they might relate to me a bit. It started to be overwhelming and I was struggling to find the time to write. For all of you out there that may think that stay at home mom's do nothing and have a very easy job, you would be VERY wrong. It's the hardest job I have ever done in. my. life.

Anywho, I just wanted to write and say that I am back. I am going to make a very cautious effort to start writing and "baring my soul" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment